This post is also available in: Spanish
AuraPortal has announced today the release of the WIP (Wide Interaction Platform) platform to the market allowing integrated process communications with all external web users to the company. Not only with customers but also with suppliers, collaborators, public administration, job applicants, etc. This is an essential part for the CRM system that is built in AuraPortal through BPMS processes.
The WIP module of AuraPortal is aimed at the integration of internal business processes of the company with a public web site on the Internet. It is not enough to have a great showcase on the Internet. Wesites need to be integrated with the internal management processes of the company and its employees. Only then will a company’s websiter be an effective, dynamic and attractive system to customers.
All needed features are available with WIP for this integration with no need of IT programming and are categorized into two phases:
- Visitor Registration. WIP has all features for an anonymous web visitor to enter their information in a form and automatically become registered in the AuraPortal Platform. For example, mechanisms for verifying the authenticity of the email provided are fully automated and also that it is not being used for another registrant, the automatic creation of the visitors as a Contact in your Account table, and the sending of an email with registration data once it is captured, among others.
- Use of the Platform. Once a web visitor is registered, the user will be able to enter in their private WIP site to see restricted information, to start processes, to view the status of the process they have begun, to receive and manage tasks, to see emails received from AuraPortal and change their registration data.
From WIP, external users can ask questions or notifications, queries, etc. that can be answered by email. Also they can start and execute Process Tasks. WIP itself automatically starts the processes designed for each issue, thus achieving excellence in the service along with the optimization of resources. And all this can be done through the Website, Email, Mobile, etc.
In addition to WIP, AuraPortal provides various Modules geared towards the customer (CRM – Customer Relationship Management), including:
- MC (Marketing Campaigns). A powerful and complete system for launching and managing Marketing Campaigns, targeting both potential customers and existing customers.
- SO (Sales Oportunities). A sales opportunities management system that covers the complete sales opportunity lifecycle from the moment it detects an opportunity to the final sale.
- CC (Call Center). A system to control and manage customer calls, such as a customer service centers, or Hot-Line support center, etc.
- CISNE (Commerce thru Internet & Social Networks Enhanced). An Electronic commerce capability including a ‘shopping cart’, a secure payment gateway and integration with Social Networks.