This report presents the advantages of managing Human Capital in any organization with a next-generation Business Process Management Suite (BPMS).
1. The fact that the activities carried out in the Human Resources area are managed by BPM processes, which is much more effective than the traditional methods.
2. It allows an unimpeded adaption to the different characteristics of the entity. HR staff can create and modify the application themselves, very quickly and easily.
A next-generation BPMS covers the entire set of procedures necessary to develop an effective policy for Human Capital Management: Staff Administration, Information, Communication and Collaboration, Absence and Overtime Management, Staff Recruitment, Health and Safety, Staff Training, etc.
Organizational Management. Control of Changes in the Company Organization Chart, both functions and positions of the employees.
Employee Information. This information can be as extensive as desired and structured on several levels: general, by position, private and confidential.
Evaluation and Control. A staff evaluation plan can be created by controlling all the activities (tasks) performed, making it possible to measure the profitability of each member of staff.
- Jobs and Skills. The system allows the development and management of Human Resource procedures and methodologies such as, Competence Tables, Assessment Systems, Job Profiles, etc.
- Performance Evaluation. The system can also automate the administrative 360º feedback process, which can be sent to each employee from co-workers, managers, subordinates, etc, as well as from customers, suppliers, partners, etc. outside of the company, taking up next to no time.
Absence and Overtime Management. Effective management of employee absence (vacations, sick leave, doctor appointments, etc.) and overtime (extra hours worked to make up for absences, etc.). The system lets you create your own absence concepts according to the different controls you wish to make.
Information, Communication and Collaboration
Through the Corporate Portal (Intranet) and the External Portals (Extranets) integrated in a next-generation BPMS, a perfect environment is created which eases collaboration between people who work both internally and externally with the organization (employees, customers, agents, suppliers, etc.) This optimizes team work throughout the entire enterprise, not just within the same locality.
Internal communication flows between the company and its employees, allowing the company to communicate, almost automatically, its corporate spirit, company policies, code of conduct, (hygiene, health and safety, etc.), business strategies, as well as any changes that may arise and at the very moment they occur.
BPMS automates the staff recruitment, selection and hiring processes.
- Staff Selection. Publishing of vacancies and job profiles, questionnaires for new candidates, handling of applications and interviews, candidate analysis and evaluation, responses to candidates and cost control.
- Hiring – Applications, acceptance, digital signatures and the automatic creation of contracts. This is linked to the hiring process.
- New Employees – New employee handbook, staff placement and allocation of belongings.
Health and Safety
With BPMS, effective policies for Health and Safety and Risk Prevention in the work place can be developed, providing substantial improvements in customer retention and loyalty, and a decrease in the rate of absence and any indirect costs, such as insurance claims.
The BPMS automates all activities to be carried out related to health and safety. It allows immediate and automatic control and analysis of project execution, comparing forecasted data with actual data.
A BPM suite is the perfect tool to create an effective training system and can encompass any model, including traditional courses (taught in classrooms with the physical presence of teachers and students) and online e-learning courses (personal, by videoconference, interactive, participatory, etc.).
Training management covers all procedures that are carried out to develop a successful training project: Planning, Convocation, Monitoring and Measurement of Results.