Infonapsys of Medellín (Colombia), consultant specialized in business organization, has organized a forum with the objective of demonstrating to businesses the benefits of managing recruitment and purchases through a BPM (Process Management) Suite.
For Álvaro Montiel Vásquez, director of Infonapsys, “The organization through Business Process Management (BPM) provides visibility, transparency, traceability and operative efficiency to organizations. This forum will show how an organization (private company, public entity, corporation or institution) can manage to give visibility and transparency to their internal Contracting processes, both for goods and services, through the BPM discipline and using the AuraPortal BPM Suite for their application”. The forum will take place on August 16 from 18:00 to 20:00 in the Fernando Gómez Martínez auditorium at the Jaime Isaza Cadavid Polytechnic in Medellín (Colombia).
Topics to be discussed in the forum:
- Process lifecycle. BPM Characteristics and automation through a BPMS.
- Modeling of a generic Purchase/Contracting process with the BPMN standard.
- How to apply the current and changing regulations in terms of Public Contracting.
- How to achieve the Transparency and Visibility provided by BPM. Monitoring and Control.
- Practical example of automating a process (LiveDemo).
For more information: