Dynamic Case Management (DCM) makes it possible to manage cases as a whole and affects a major part of administrative activities in all entities.
Cases in this context refer to the specific issues that must be resolved in an organization at any given time, for example the resolution of any type of request or proposal.
Although some cases may be simple, others may be very complex as many people may intervene in their management (both employees from different departments as well as people external to the entity); multiple processes may intervene, all coordinated, and in their resolution, at any given time, they must not be constricted to a predefined flow sequence.
Cases may require the manipulation of large quantities of information, both structured (data) and unstructured (documents) of various kinds, etc.
AuraPortal offers the Product and the Methodology necessary for successfully undertaking Dynamic Case Management projects.
- It is a 100% Web-Based Business Management by Processes Platform. It’s holistic approach is seamless, user-friendly, and fully integrated, including:
- A BPM Suite with Business Rules considered by the experts as the most advanced, complete, and easy to use. It is equipped with next generation technology developed by AuraPortal, such as Groups of Fields and Distributed Treatments, Integrated Tasks, DAD (Dynamically Activated Divisions), etc., to be adapted to case management.
- A complete management of Documents and Web Content (ECM, Enterprise Content Management) that includes the automatic generation of intelligent documents with automatic signatures and an agile file system, as well as a content creation system which has the ability to publish and distribute new content when and where needed.
- A new concept of CRM based in Process Patterns that includes ‘Marketing Automation’.
- A Corporate Intranet that offers the ideal environment for Information (Announcements, Message Boards, etc.), Communication (Surveys, Forums, Debates, Shared agendas, etc.), and Collaboration (very powerful Workflow based on open tasks) between the personnel of the entity’s different departments, work teams, delegations, etc. reaching the external users (agents, customers, providers, etc.).
- Families of management elements: Employees, Accounts, Projects, Items, Areas, etc. that are designed for the entity according to their needs; these families are completely interconnected to each other and to the other management elements (processes, documents, etc.).
- Furthermore, their Business Intelligence tools: Dashboard, BI (Business Intelligence), BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), etc., included in the Platform, allow for the automation of viewing, controlling, and analyzing cases.